Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Macro Mondays = Leaves!


One of the Flicker groups I love is called, 
"Macro Mondays" (here).  I joined several weeks ago.
The administrator announces a weekly theme
challenging it's members to submit
no more then two macro shots, with that theme, 
each Monday.
This week's theme was "leaves".
After a light shower last May,
or maybe it was after the irrigation system cycle,
I don't remember,
I noticed an insect hole in one of the hostas leaves in my garden.
Unusual, huh?
I shot this with my Canon Powershot,
since then I purchased my Canon 60D and macro lens...
a huge investment and maybe more camera then I need,
but I'm enjoying learning how to operate it
and studying photography! 
My Flicker photostream
can be found here.
Take a look at this group and join the fun!
Happy Click'n!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.