Sunday, December 23, 2012

Macro Mondays = A Wee Bit of Red!

Our subject was to include
no more then 25% red in our subject...
A Wee Bit of Red!
I began by slicing up an apple 
and getting artsy fartsy.
Then a basket caught my eye
and I played around with it for awhile.
Remembering I had holly outside
I took a few more shots.
While on the computer
I located a photo I took while my
flowers were still blooming which had a wee bit of red.
***
I shared a couple macros with my Macro groups.
One being a Flicker group, 
called "Macro Mondays" (here),
and then
 MM3
 "Macro Monday" a Monday photo gallery
 (here) at Lisa's Chaos blog.
***
 “If I have any ‘message’ worth giving to a beginner 
it is that there are no short cuts in photography.” 
– Edward Weston
***
Wishing you all a merry Christmas 
and a happy new year!

Happy Click'n!

5 comments:

  1. I really like the apple slices. The contrast with the flesh and the skin is lovely.

    Merry Macro Christmas

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea - I particularly like the flower at the end - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful macro - Hope your holiday and New Year is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.