Friday, December 28, 2012

Orange you glad it's Friday?!

I am glad it's Friday, even though I'm "retired", I love Fridays!

I found a new group and thought I would join the fun today.  It's called "Orange you glad it's Friday" hosted by Sarah at Hood Photo Blog, here.  The rules are to share photos with orange in them. You can use your own photos or shots that you have permission to use. Link your post to her blog, and checkout the photos...

Rust is sort of orange, wouldn't you say?
Storm manhole which I took on one of my morning walks.

Guess I'll be keeping my eyes open for subjects of the orange persuasion!
Oh, checkout Sarah's sidebar (right) too, for a list of photo groups...
fascinating, I didn't know there were that many out there!
Keep on Click'n!

11 comments:

  1. Bear With Me...love the shadows. Stay safe in the New Year♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your storm. :)

    Maybe you would like to check out my memes as well. I have 5 of them! (giggling)
    http://nfmemes.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  3. most definitely orange... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A storm manhole mmm somewhere to hide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great capture. Wishing you lots of blessings and good health... Happy New Year to you and yours!

    orange leaves

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great submission for Orange You Glad It's Friday! Hope you will participate again this week!

    Sarah
    Hood Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a nice shot. I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent orange shot! Nice composition and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.