Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cool tools!

I have a birthday coming up...
and if I had an extra $1,199.00 plus tax laying around,
I would get me this Tilt-Shift Lens from Amazon.com
(linked here)!!
I saw this in Digital Camera World magazine, January 2013 issue,
and the article says Samyang (not familiar with them)
 is launching one at a reasonable price. 
Maybe I can justify this purchase in a few years
when I drag my husband to the UK.
I can't wait to click all the architectural beauties there!
Just dreaming...
***
Did I mention that I stripped a crank on my tripod
while on a photohike ~ below freezing weather ~
the frigid weather just snapped it!
Or did I,
maybe we worked together on that one...

Though it still works (manually),
 in my dream world, I'd buy me a new tripod,
because I think I deserve one
and I learn from my mistakes!
Vanguard Alta Pro 283CT Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs 
with Multi-Angle Central Column System, 
here on Amazon.com for $330.00.
IT swivels, to shoot upside down!
...shrieking with excitement...
***
And of course Amazon.com would throw in the Vanguard SBH-250 
Magnesium Ball Head with Sliding Quick Shoe
 ~ a $70.00 freebie (oh I wish) just for me, cause I'm worth it...
Remember, I'm dreaming here!
***
In the REAL world, I'll buy myself a new LensPen...
I lost the old one.
LensPen NLP-1
I love these ~ for around $9.00 at Best Buy.
Then the plan is to go see the exhibit at 
Gilcrease Museum in Tulsa, OK,
where the National Geographic has
their Greatest Photographs of the American West!
And I'll drop by my favorite park
to play with my camera...
***
Maybe the "Hubineer" (Hubby Engineer) will take me out to dinner?!
After all I've been good...
I'm only spending around $30 on myself
~ it could have been closer to $1,600.00,
 in my dream world!
Happy Click'n!


7 comments:

  1. you are making me crazy.... i want any or all of the above... i also very much want a Canon 896.00 macro for my Rebel.... drooling now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep dreaming...maybe one day all our dreams will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.....new camera gear....yup...love it all! Well, a new lenspen will be nice too. ;)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I have a birthday coming up in less than a week. The lens is too expensive, I don't need a tripod but I love the LensPen. :-) I'd never heard of a LensPen before but it looks really useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing one of those Lenspens mentioned on a blog or somewhere I bought a couple and gave one to my wife for Christmas, the big spender I am. I've used my once so far on my little point and click camera and it worked better than anything else I've tried in getting that little speck of dust out from the miniscule lens opening. Thank you for being the most recent follower to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.