Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First outing of 2013!

I took a walk for nearly an hour
with my camera today
and
without any gloves.
My aching fingers wouldn't let me spend 
anymore time in the 34 degree weather!

Here are a few of my macro shots...
 Leaf bondage.
 Patriotic fire hydrant.
 Rock cross...kinda...
 Something green, rarely seen, these days.
Unless you see the north side of a tree!
***
When I got home I did a little
shopping online, once my fingers warmed up,
 to find gloves for my camera outings!
Flashpoint Finger Shooting Glove @ Amazon.com
Anyone have suggests or advice on types of gloves
for winter shooting?
***
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase."
- Percy W. Harris 
***
One of my goals this new year is to
practice as often as I can, laundry be damned!
(Within reason, that is...no one likes smelly women,
not even smelly women.)
Happy Click'n!


1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.