Sunday, January 20, 2013

Micro Monday = Reflections

What a WEEK!
Busy, busy, busy...no time to go outside
to hunt down a reflection macro for this week's theme.
So I fetched the ole' black granite tile, 
then searched the closet...hmm, antique drawer knobs....
One,
two, 
 three
 It's a good thing
I found these drawer knobs
 because I totally forgot about the project they
were purchased, for until now!
***
I shared a photo with three Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, "Macro Mondays" (here),
studio waterstone
then  "I heart Macro" a Sunday photo showcase
(here) at Studio Waterstone blog,
MM3 
and  "Macro Monday" a Monday photo gallery
 (here) at Lisa's Chaos blog.

Because of this theme, I also submitted
one of my reflection shots on "Weekend Reflections" (here).
***
I love this time of week,
there are so many photos and blogs to visit...
Happy Click'n!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful reflections. I love reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawer knobs! They're very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second to last image is my favourite, the reflections are so clear

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty... excellent reflections in the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely knobs and reflections. Almost wish I had some of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.