Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Week 1 of P52

I've been blogging since 2009
but only blogging about my photography
for (technically) two weeks on this blog.
Before I shut down my jewelry making blog,
I had gotten addicted to macro photography.
The three macro groups I've been involved in
have encouraged me to practice each week.
NOW, I'm going to commit to Project 52 (P52) -
Evelyn at "Within My Focus" (here) inspired me,
and Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go, just what I need!
Above is the macro I took for the last Macro Mondays
and it's my favorite shot for the week....here you can see that post.
Anyway, join the fun!

Happy Click'n!

4 comments:

  1. Nice shot! I'm pretty new to the photo blogworld and have just learned how to use my camera in program mode. I would love to have a macro lens - maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the dial detail and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting dial. At first glance I thought it was an oven timer but I see it's an old Kodak dial. Very crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Love the composition and depth of field

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.