Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week 2 - Sweet Shot Tuesday P52

Welcome to my 2nd Week of 
Sweet Shot Tuesday P52!
This is my personal favorite shot of the week (taken during my last Photohike - linked here) despite all the things I would change about it.  I love hawks, they remind me of hiking the Rockies with my dad. The little curling tips of those strong wings make me imagine soaring in the breeze...
don't you love those flying dreams?
Anyway, it's my Sweet Shot.
***
Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go!
***
I'm on my way out for another hike this morning,
and I thought I would share these two article links
for Photohikes...
1) How to take better hiking photos (here) and
2) 5 Hiking Tips for Photographers (here).
They will give you some ideas before you go
out and realize you should have brought "that thing".
Happy Click'n!

4 comments:

  1. They are beautiful birds and you caught a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has always been fascinated by hawks...such amazing creatures! Love the perspective of your image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot-- and thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, what a great capture, right down to the curve in the wing tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.