Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week 4 of Sweet Shot Tuesday P52!

Computer problems are getting in the way of my photography time,
RATS!
Computers crashing and new DSL service...
I'm hating electronics right now.
Above is the "Sweetest Shot" I have for the week.
The only electronic I still love is my camera!
***
Welcome to my 4th Week of 
Sweet Shot Tuesday P52!
Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go!
***
Happy Click'n!

6 comments:

  1. Love your pics. Simple beauty. Passion for the macro shots. My next lens will be a macro lens. Your blog is nicely set up. I also have to fiqure how to do that. Is this your first shot for P52 SST?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslie! This is my 4th P52 shot. The groups I've participated in are on my sidebar (right) they are all motivating to get busy with my camera, I love that. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot! Love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! my favorite thing to do is snap away at ordinary things.. and be careful what you say in front of your camera, it might act up to. i have a love/hate relationship with my computer AND blogger. I have not seen a white possum, but did find them online when researching mine..... ours here are all shades of gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. great composition, reflection and idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.