Friday, February 22, 2013

Cool Tools = Viewing LCD Screen in Bright Sunshine

I hate it when the bright sunshine
 prevents me from using the LCD on my camera. 
When this happens it is a REAL announce for me (that's a tame word for what I feel).  
I need to have an eyepiece on my camera, it's a must!
Initially I was looking for a hood for my Canon PowerShot (no eyepiece) 
and found the following "cool tools".

When it's difficult to use your LCD
, this device would come in handy...

Hoodman H-LPP3 HoodLoupe 3.0 Professional 3-Inch Screen Loupe (here).
Or this is available:
Hoodman HoodLoupe 3.0 Display Magnifying Loupe For 3" Screen (here).
To secure the HoodLoupe use this:

Hoodman HSLRM Cinema Straps for Extended SLR Video Shooting (here).

Then an eyecup is also available -
Hoodman HMAG3.0 3X magnifying eyecup for HoodLoupe 3.0  (here).
I finally found what I was looking for (maybe ~ Amazon didn't list my model) in the 
Enhanced LCD Hood / Sun Shade and Screen Protector for the Canon Powershot ELPH 110, A2300, S110 and more digital cameras (here).

Anyway, I loaned my Powershot to my oldest daughter and son-in-law,
so I'm not in any hurry to research this further.
Happy Click'n!

3 comments:

  1. i had no idea all this even existed... thanks for the learning post today....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..interesting. I've just dealt with it, now I see there is an alternative. Do I need more gadgets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love knowing about camera gadgets but if I can work around a problem, I'd just as soon not carry the added "gadget" weight as it all adds up, doesn't it...weight wise and financially!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.