Monday, February 18, 2013

Macro Mondays = Chocolate!

I wanted to treat myself to a Hostess chocolate cupcake twin pack for this 
week's Macro Monday theme of "Chocolate" but then
I realized the Hostess company shut down...depressed about that!
After a busy week and weekend, I decided to grab
some Hershey Kisses for my photo shoot.
I call this ~ "Progression of  the Disappearing Kisses"!
***
I shared this photo with three Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, "Macro Mondays" (here),
studio waterstone
then  "I heart Macro" a Sunday photo showcase
(here) at Studio Waterstone blog,
MM3 
and  "Macro Monday" a Monday photo gallery
 (here) at Lisa's Chaos blog.
***
Happy Click'n!

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful object and a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo of the Hersey Kisses. I have a bag of kisses stashed in my kitchen cabinets. Probably will need to eat a few after viewing your picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.