Monday, February 25, 2013

Macro Mondays = Hair

Today's theme for Fickr's Macro Mondays is "Hair" and is defined as 
"common feature found on humans and many other life forms".

So my options are quite vast, if you think about it.
My emotions got stuck on Bogey,
our adopted male Tuxedo cat!  
"Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home to the fleas in my hair"
"A home for fleas
A hive for bees
A nest for birds"
"There ain't no words
For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
Of my..."
"Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Flow it, show it
Long as God can grow it
My hair"
(I think I still know all the words from the song "Hair"!) 
Look at the hair on his chinny-chin-chin!
 Don't models lick their lips for that special shot?
I love Bogey's sleepy look!
I heart Bogey!
***
I shared one of these photos with three Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, "Macro Mondays" (here),
studio waterstone
then  "I heart Macro" a Sunday photo showcase
(here) at Studio Waterstone blog,
MM3 
and  "Macro Monday" a Monday photo gallery
 (here) at Lisa's Chaos blog.
***
"I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
Oily, greasy, fleecy
Shining, gleaming, streaming
Flaxen, waxen
Knotted, polka-dotted
Twisted, beaded, braided
Powdered, flowered, and confettied
Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!"


Hope everyone is having a good hair day...
Happy Click'n!

7 comments:

  1. great macro subject and the chinny chin chin is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did recognized the lyrics as I read! Great shots of your little sweet cat>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá,
    Bem interessantes as fotos!!!
    Bjs fraternos de paz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed that you knew all the words to that song. I could never, even in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww....such cute little kitty ears!! Kisses on the head for this sweetie!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.