Monday, February 4, 2013

Macro Mondays = Starts with the Letter "B"

Despite the proposed simplicity of this week's theme -
 "Starts with the Letter B"
my creativity seemed to be out the window playing someplace
and not available to me this week...
 My Hubineer lives to play golf.
He collects souvenir balls from the special courses he plays.
I love to go riding with him taking pictures,
but I do have a few par 3 courses that I actually will play!
Anyway, to get started, I composed a simple composition with our 
antique clubs and a ball from one of my favorite courses in Durango, Co.

This was the best macro I could get.
Those dimples aren't as crisp as I would like!
***
I shared this photo with three Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, "Macro Mondays" (here),
studio waterstone
then  "I heart Macro" a Sunday photo showcase
(here) at Studio Waterstone blog,
MM3 
and  "Macro Monday" a Monday photo gallery
 (here) at Lisa's Chaos blog.
***
Think about it:
If you are out there shooting, things will happen for you.
 If you’re not out there, you’ll only hear about it. – Jay Maisel
***
This golf ball came home with us after one of the years Tiger Woods
played Tulsa's Southern Hills during the PGA in Oklahoma!
Happy Click'n!

4 comments:

  1. i like both of them and lean a little towards the one with the reflection. great macro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! I like the reflection. It's too cold here to think about golf yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice compositions!
    Happy Macro Monday!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never played golf, but if it has greens, I'd love to go browse there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.