Friday, February 8, 2013

My Friday Memes ~ 02/08/13

I couldn't pass up the mini roses this week.
Of course I photographed them...how could I not?
They were perfect.
Once I loaded my photos to my laptop, I saw that
I had a little lint on this rose. (I hate it when that happens!)
This was my first time to use Adobe Elements 11 to remove something
or touch up a photo. More intensive then setting up to re-shoot,
but it should get better once I become experienced with Elements.
Turned out pretty good I think!
***
Anyways, this is my shot for "Orange you glad it's Friday" (here).
Check it out for lint...
my photo, not Orange you glad it's Friday, that is.
And another golf ball and antique club photo.
I will submit the above shot on "Weekend Reflections" (here).

***
Have a great weekend everyone...
Happy Click!

10 comments:

  1. i have elements 10 and like it but still learning. i learned PS on PS 7, one of the first big ones, elements is strange to me so still learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicate shot Millie!
    I like the shape of the middle of the flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely rose macro ~

    Carol of: (A Creative Harbor)

    visiting from OYGIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, just lovely♫ And I like your Happy Click sign off! Here's my Orange effort: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/02/icy-convex-mirror.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love roses- such a romantic flower. I don't see any lint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious light on the flower. Beautiful photos. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely close-up photo and beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your reflection picture with the club and the ball is nice : it is an original subject !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.