Friday, February 15, 2013

My Friday Memes = 02/15/13

It began with
this week's Macro Mondays theme which was "on the inside",
for which I shot a favorite tea cup with a pretty violet interior posted here.
I also shot a different tea cup for "Orange you glad it's Friday" (below).
I don't quite understand the splash of blue flowers,
but I like it...blue IS my favorite color!
***
Anyways, this is my shot for "Orange you glad it's Friday" (here).
***
While cleaning the house,
I thought of the following concept for
"Weekend Reflections" (here)
and on a break, I took the below shot.
This is a pink carnation petal on an etched silver tray.
Look close - you can see the etching in the reflection.
By the way, I love carnations... they stay fresh for such a long time!
Maybe I'll give it another try growing some in my garden this year.
***
With all the flowers and tea cups this past week,
I guess, I'm ready for Spring time! Heck, yes!

Have a great weekend everyone...
Happy Click!


13 comments:

  1. Lovely tea cup ~ orange back ground ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the flower on the silver tray, which reminds me i need to find a mirror, i saw a cool mirror shot on a blog. i have no silver tray either... woe is me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and romantic pictures and mood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cup is so beautiful... Nice subject for a macro indeed ! I just love the composition you put together for the week-end reflection contest : the petal is so delicate, and photographied with a great art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that reflected flower petal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting contrast in the tea cup♫ Great perspectives on mundane items....Here's my Orange effort: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/02/winsome-weeds.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your reflection photo, rather unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carnations are one of my favourites too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The carnation reflection is very clever! The now pink etchings are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice for Week-end Reflections!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. j aime bcp la photo de la fleur,tres reussi !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.