Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 7 of Sweet Shot Tuesday ~ P52

I hate the fact that this photo was in my last post,
but, it is my favorite shot for the week.
I've been busy getting ready for the kids coming down
and my husband's 60th birthday party, so not much time to play with my camera.
Maybe I'll get some sweet shots of the grand-kids when they get here?!
I'm not promising anything,
because my photos of family always turn into snapshots
or posed (I hate that) but I treasure everyone of them and the photos too!
***
Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go!
***
Happy Click'n!

5 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter how many times you show it...still precious! Nice to meet you. Visiting from Sweet Shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a beautiful photo and so is the cup and saucer. enjoy your family and snap away

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why it is your favorite! Lovely.. ♦

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely set of china... love the form of the cup and the pattern of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.