Monday, March 25, 2013

Macro Mondays = Six

Happy Sixth Year Anniversary to Macro Mondays on Flickr!
As you can guess our theme is the number "6".
I've really stretched myself with the challenges of this macro group,
and it's enlightening to see
how the themes are interpreted...I've learned so much!
I love all three Macro groups I've been participating in!

***
I shared one of my photos with three Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, "Macro Mondays" (here),
studio waterstone
then  "I heart Macro" a Sunday photo showcase
(here) at Studio Waterstone blog,
MM3 
and  "Macro Monday" a Monday photo gallery
 (here) at Lisa's Chaos blog.
***
Merry Macro Mondays everyone...
Happy Click'n!

4 comments:

  1. I loved these little blocks on the Flickr Macro Mondays page. Good to see them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am wondering what those little blocks are? from a game? I know about scrabble with letters, so am thinking a numbers game? love he photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, life is nothing but numbers.

    Please have you all a good Tuesday.

    robert geiß

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.