Sunday, March 17, 2013

Macro Mondays = Wood

Our Flickr Macro Monday challenge is "Wood".
I wasn't sure if I was going to find time to participate in this one,
but I finally found myself out at the woodpile and taking a few shots...
whomever cut the above log didn't get a clean slice
so this piece has an interesting look ...
above, I liked the colors, pattern and textures of this log...
then on the last shot I just liked the unusual pattern of this log deteriorating,
it's pattern reminds me of a face....kinda like the Joker!

I can't say I am thrilled with these shots but at least I got my camera out
and got some fresh air for a few minutes!
***
I shared one of my photos with two Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, "Macro Mondays" (here),
MM3 
and also "Macro Monday" (here) at Lisa's Chaos blog.
***
It's the beginning of another busy week ~
seeing family and finishing up our taxes.
Hope I can work in some photography time!
Happy Click'n!

10 comments:

  1. Nice pictures - the textures of wood are endless.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture and detail

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a big fan of this kind of photography, i love all three and they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wood - great idea for a macro. I particularly like the gnarliness of the last one. Always good to have a photography challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous detail when enlarged! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you won't be thrilled now with your shot, but who knows a few years later this pics will make you smile, because you've become better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the inspiration. Yes, a great mean to measure time and life. Please have a good Tuesday.

    robert geiß

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a HUGE Fan of shots like these .... that last one is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.