Friday, March 22, 2013

My Friday Memes = 03/22/13

I've been visiting Oklahoma City and I always 
drop by the Oklahoma City National Memorial when I'm here.
Most Okies get teary eyed visiting this beautiful memorial, I do too...
I'll be posting more of my photos from this visit another time,
but if you aren't familiar with this place see here.
We're approaching the anniversary, April 19, 1995...
I wanted to post this one today for my two Friday Memes.
I hope you will return for my other photos and trip post!
***
This is my shot for "Orange you glad it's Friday" (here).
***
and "Weekend Reflections" (here)


Enjoy your weekends!
Happy Click'n!

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully captured. You're right, this memorial is beautiful.

    Thanks for joining Orange you Glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've struggled with going through the city and seeing the memorial or not as I pass through Oklahoma in the upcoming weeks. Probably will decided when I get in the neighborhood but generally I avoid the big cities if at all possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This memorial is very original and the reflection is so beautiful... Nice tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this shot.... solemn and reflective. My Orange effort: http://lore-eleven.blogspot.com/2013/03/so-ready-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful memorial and a great reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reflection and wonderful memorial ~ Enjoy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful memorial.. Thank's for posting and sharing it...

    Stopping by from Orange You Glad It's Friday- hope you can stop by...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.