Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 10 of Sweet Shot Tuesday ~ P52

My intentions are always good,
however, when I plan a shoot,
my favorite shot is rarely the one I initially image...
this is true for so many things...
why is that?
Does experience correct this phenomenon?
Surely it isn't just me...
This is my Sweet Shot for the week.
It was a pleasure to see the texture of the leather in this shot.
When I get a photo with good focus,
I get kind of a rush (but it's true),
similar to when I hit the golf ball and get "air"!
(I love getting air...)
For me, it just doesn't happen for every shot...
maybe one day.
(This was one of the photos in yesterday's post here,
it might help explain why I photographed my boots.)
***
Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go!
***
 “Of course it’s all luck.” – Henri Cartier-Bresson
***
Luck!! That's the way I feel about it sometimes...
I know camera technique is the foundation.
I dream one day all my photos will be as I envision.
Is that too much to hope for...is anyone really that lucky?
To learn more about Henri Cartier-Bresson read here.
Enjoy your day and
Happy Click'n!

7 comments:

  1. Great focus & interesting photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rush when a shot just works.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot Millie! I find the ever tiring advice to practice, practice, practice does in fact work ;) I LOVE the Henri-Cartier Bresson quote, thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, photography can become a way to breath.

    Great image. Please have a good Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shot. Simple idea but works really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Our first linky party is on, we hope you can join us at:

    http://www.pret-a-vivre.com/2013/03/ready-to-waltz-party-time.html

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.