Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week 13 of Sweet Shot Tuesdays ~ P52

I love reflections...
I'm not one to seek them out regularly,
they occasionally find me though.
Like at the Oklahoma City Memorial and Museum.
I love the "Field of Empty Chairs"
and their mirrored image in the "reflecting pond".
At night the chair base lights up...it's so beautiful!
They are beacons of hope!
(One of my favorite shots taken last week.)
***
Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go!
***
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. glad you told us they are chairs, even enlarged i was not sure what they were. now it makes sense to me and it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Simple, abstract, colors. You should get a shot at night. If you do, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.