Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Facing your fears...

I'm trying to face my fears of manual camera settings and purchased a book titled "Beyond AUTO Mode - A Guide to Taking Control of Your Photography"  by Jennifer Bebb.  This new book is out at the book stores and can also be found at Amazon.com (here).
Getting off of AUTO is a real phobia for me...
sincerely, I'm nervous about doing this! 
 I'm hoping this book maybe the trick 
for me to experience ALL the settings on my camera...
and if it goes well, I'll blog about my experience.
Wish me luck!
Happy Click'n!

1 comment:

  1. good luck, i have been off auto for about a year, but still have not totally conquered it. the photos do look better. i use AV most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.