Monday, April 29, 2013

Flickr Macro Monday = Mailboxes

I'm trying to spend more time on my photography,
though after returning from a weekend visiting family out of state,
I didn't have much time to plan for this Flickr Macro Monday
challenge "mailboxes" (here).
My mailbox above...
too much natural light this morning,
so many shots were washed out,
but should I REALLY complain after the 
cold snap and a week's worth of rain we've been having?
 Looking inside the mailbox,
I saw possibility in an abstract shot.
 These are countersink holes for the bolts.
 Anyway, lets see if these macros get kicked off this week ...
it will be my own fault for waiting till 
the last minute to work on this challenge!
Do these countersinks "scream" mailbox?
I don't think so...
Nevertheless, check out the great macros on Flickr!
***
"The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone."
~ Albert Camus
***
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. that is a spectacular mailbox and the first of its kind i have ever seen. and i love those abstracts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.