Friday, April 26, 2013

Gaggle of Geese...

In the old days, when I was working with my husband,
I would go out to job sites and take photos for
proposals, records and marketing purposes.
Well, my Hubineer asked me for a favor this morning,...
I forgot how much I enjoyed those times, being outside,
talking to locals and running into new friends.
I met some geese and had time to take pictures of them.
Back in the day, I would be in a hurry running back to the office.
I love geese,
especially when they fly over our house honking
and seeing them hanging out around the pond in back of our house...
It cracks me up when I find them in our yard;
I don't know why, it just does!
The ones around our neighborhood aren't this friendly though.
Their mascot is a Mallard duck or
maybe he doesn't know he is a duck.
Do you smell weed?
This guy does.

Enjoy your day!
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. looks like that last goose is after that weed...LOL maybe better known as geese drugs? i like to see them in the air and hear them as they fly over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the geese and ducks fly home! It does indeed do the heart good to see the beauty of these great birds!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.