Tuesday, April 30, 2013

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday ~ Week 18

Portraits are sooo difficult for me...
It's so hard to get in sync with the child (adults too),
trying to position myself while snaking through
all the parents and grandparents, makes me crazy,
so I can capture a decent shot!
I learned so much from a pro recently,
while we had our family portraits 
professionally taken a couple months ago!
Though the tips are hard to put into action
when you are wrestling for position
and the child's face is moving constantly!
I'm pleased I got this one
for Sweet Shot Tuesday this week!
One of the sweetest faces in our family...
***
Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go!
***
 “A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” 
– Edward Steichen
Happy Click'n!

1 comment:

  1. she certainly fits the word Sweet! she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.