Monday, May 27, 2013

Joyful Hike on Memorial Day!

I'm not a Country Music fan,
but I do love Garth Brooks...
Even though it's not a Garth song, this came to mind as I look back at 
these pictures taken during a hike this weekend.
"And I'm proud to be an American,

Where at least I know I'm free.


And I won't forget the men who died,

Who gave that right to me."  Lee Greenwood
The men in my family served our country...
two Marines,
one Army,
and another in the Navy and Air Force.
I'm very proud of them
and to live in this country!
To all those who serve...
Thank you for serving and giving us our freedom!
A perfect day to hike with my Hubineer...
Happy Click'n!

3 comments:

  1. i too am proud to be and American and there is no other place i would want to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography and words. Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Your newest follower,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.