Tuesday, May 21, 2013

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday ~ Week 21

My sweet shot this week was a surprise appearance 
by a teeny weeny spider.
This photo was first posted here.
I didn't know he "photobombed" me
until I downloaded my photos!

***
Kent Weakley at "Photography Essentials" (here) is sponsoring P52!

The premise is to post your favorite or best photo each week on Kent's website,
link to your post and comment on other photographer's posts.  What a great way to 
network in the photography blogosphere, learning and sharing as you go!
***
Photobomb (verb) =  to drop in a photo unexpectedly...
to hop in a picture right before it is taken.
***
Notice the water droplets on this spider's legs!
Happy Click'n!

4 comments:

  1. Surprises are nice. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cool. love the bud, the droplet and even the spider... as long as he can't jump on me. great shot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a sweet surprise! I love the waterdrop, waterdrops are one of my favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured that raindrop nicely. And the photobombing spider was a nice bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.