Monday, July 8, 2013

Firework Art

It's so exciting to see these surprises after downloading to my PC ...
the above shot reminds me of dragonflies,
and these next two remind me of butterflies on flowers.
Maybe it's just me.
I call the next one Summer snowflakes.
 And this one, a streaking daisy.
 Then some are like
 neon lights all crazy,
and lost galaxies...
 I also got traditional shots on the horizon.
Hope everyone had a great July 4th weekend,
with or without the fireworks!
(Here is my fireworks experiment photo notes 2013.)
Happy Click'n!

5 comments:

  1. they are all awesome, the streaking daisy is my favorite... i love the mystery of waiting to see what I got when they come up in the computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are beautiful! I really like the summer snowflake :) Thanks for sharing with us and may you have a delightful week.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really great fireworks shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are terrific! Give yourself a pat on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific fireworks, great Millie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.