Monday, September 16, 2013

I Love Macros ~ 09/16/13

Macros,
why do I love them?
Let me count the reasons...
Same reasons I love cats, the mountains,
Ruffle potato chips and the Hubineer,
 I just DO!
Hmm, maybe not in that order.
(First eyeing this scrap of paper that blew into our yard,
I thought, I'll shoot that for this week's theme "typography"...
later, I cracked up when I read the heading through the viewfinder!
Apparently this was an article/opinion in the Urban Tulsa Weekly,
no offense intended with this photo,
 I just thought it was a funny thing to find.)
(Obviously our air conditioner is in bad shape!)

I submitted these shots to...
Macro Monday intro badge photo MM2badgeintrofinal_zps09e45e9a.jpg
"Macro Monday 2" (here)
and "I Heart Macro" (here).

And I also submitted this shot to
the themed "Flickr Group Macro Mondays" (here)
and "Ipernity Group Macro Mondays" (here).
***
This week's theme is "Typography",
defined as:
1. the art or process of printing with type.
2. the work of setting and arranging types and of printing from them.
3. the general character or appearance of printed matter.
***
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. I love macro shots too... pretty much for the same reason you do

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macros are always my favorite because they show so much detail that is usually missed. What a strange headline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.