Friday, September 6, 2013

Orange You Glad It's Friday ~ New Mexico

If the job opens up, I'm applying!
 While enjoying my drive around Taos, NM
I noticed this sign alerting the public to the Fire Danger.
Yes, I'd go back to work (currently retired)
 if I could be in charge of these signs!
What beautiful country around the Enchanted Circle.
Think of the hunky fireman you might meet too...
dream job or am I just a crazy lady?
***
These are my shots for "Orange you glad it's Friday" (here).
***
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Happy Click'n!

3 comments:

  1. that would be fun, driving from sign to sign and enjoying the view while doing it, now i am wondering just who does change those signs.smokey the bear maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye-catching! I, too would stop and take some shots.

    Glad you decided to share your photos on Orange you glad it's Friday. Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again next Friday. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike - I did a blog about fire danger this week!
    No more an important job than be in charge of the fire warning signs, with as you say all the gorgeous views - it's a tough job but someone has to do it. How lucky is your community to have you first in the queue for it! ;)
    Wrenx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.