Sunday, October 27, 2013

I Love Macros ~ Halloween!

As I was not feeling creative, I
didn't have a clue what to do with this week's
Flickr and ipernity themes, which is "Halloween".
While running an errand at my local drug store,
I found this cute little air plant in a terracotta jack-o'lantern. 
The past week I've been tied up with cats...
that sounds like we were robbed, 
which wasn't the case, thankfully! 
One sick cat and another with life issues...
cattatude...that's what I'm talking about.
Anyway, I finally got out my Halloween decorations
and did a photo study of a jack-o'lantern statue.
This helped me with my own attitude!
I like this one...he's waving...hi y'all!
Trick or Treat?
Ick ...I don't like Tricks!
So we got lots of candy for the kids.
Sure will be glad to get that candy temptation out of our house.
Halloween is tough when you have a sweet tooth!
***
I shared one of my photos with these Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, named "Macro Mondays" (here), 
which the theme this week happens to be "Halloween".
And another group called "ipernity" (here)
also called "Macro Mondays" runs the same theme weekly.
And at "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
also a Saturday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
I love this quote! I found it on Sandra's Madsnapper blog here...
"Anything that excites me for any reason, I will photograph; not searching for unusual subject matter, but making the commonplace unusual."  ~ Edward Weston
Thank you Sandra!
***
May everyone have a great week
and a fun Halloween...
Happy Click'n!

7 comments:

  1. These are such fun photos! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the terre cotta pumpkin but the other one is so funny I can see why it got you laughing....great shots...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute! We don't really celebrate Halloween over here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautful are your macro Halloween photos!
    Greetings, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkins funky hair... great idea

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely that time of year, although Halloween and trick or treating are not hugely popular here in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shots....they are a great capture. There is a world to macro right inside ones home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.