Monday, October 21, 2013

I Love Macros ~ Wire!

There's something about wire that is exposed to the elements
that I can't resist...
 it's the organic feel of it and the earthiness, I think.


We dropped in at the farm yesterday
and found lots of old rusting wire for these macro shots.
The leasers were out treating their cattle.
That can be eye opening for a city girl!
Staggering cows trying to regain their composure...
I just wanted to lay them down and stroke their heads, poor cows!
***
I shared a couple of my photos with these Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, named "Macro Mondays" (here),
which the theme this week happens to be "wire".
And at "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
also a Saturday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert
 integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers,
 the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. – Cecil Beaton
***
May everyone have a great week...
Happy Click'n!

7 comments:

  1. macro is my most favorite of all photography and I love wire to... these are wonderful... macro wire art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I love taking macro shots as well!!!
    Wire art - reminds me of the Barbed Wire Museum in Texas http://www.barbwiremuseum.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something so intriguing about anything starting to rust... these are great photos! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your shots. It's good to know I'm not the only one who finds 'different' things photographic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these macro shots, the wire has an almost delicate thread like look to it

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful macros shots, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.