Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Roller Derby Daughter...

Our oldest daughter recently tried out for a roller derby team.
Last Saturday night I went to my first bout or game for us laymen.
Some of my favorite photos follow ~
Huge win for the Salina Sirens!
Me, Kendell and the Hubineer!
Her primary position is a "Blocker",
but she had the opportunity to be a "Jammer"...
Sort of the quarterback for roller derby!
We are so proud of our daughter taking this sport on.
She is a wife, mother of two and a veterinarian...
one busy lady!
I wish I had her energy and stamina!
The first Jam happiness...maybe not the last!

FYI Roller Derby ~
13 Things you didn't know about roller derby here.
A few facts about the game here.
Happy Click'n!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.