Monday, November 4, 2013

I Love Macros ~ Cats and/or Dogs

My cats are not cooperating with me this week;
when they do something cute, I don't have a camera handy,
or they are always sleeping, crap!!
This week's macro theme is "Cats and/or Dogs"...
 Luckily I have a Willow Tree Statue with a cat.
 I liked the shadow in this one,
so I converted it into black and white.
When I changed the lighting, I got some obvious bokeh!
Maybe I should get a dog...
***
I shared one of my photos with these Macro groups.
First - a Flicker group, named "Macro Mondays" (here), 
which the theme this week happens to be "Cats and/or Dogs".
And another group called "ipernity" (here)
also called "Macro Mondays" runs the same theme weekly.
And at "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
also a Saturday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
Have a wonderful week...
Happy Click'n!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful macro and bokeh and I love dogs and cats to,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Mille! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    I do hope you'll add a "patch" to this year's gratitude word quilt… instructions for how to participate are at the top of my blog. It is very simple, just takes a few breaths and a moment or two to write then send to me in an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute statue. Your edits are really nice. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.