Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cute Cats!

My cats do cute things when my camera
isn't in hand, so I've been practicing catching them in action or
should I say napping...boy they do a lot of that!
(I usually have my iPhone in my pocket.)
Anyway, here Bogey was checking Facebook and 
slipped into another nap.
Katie excited (notice the blur,
she is moving her head side to side)
about dinner time,
like she needs another one.
We're working on that!
 Bad cat on the table, but at least
he doesn't do that while we're eating.
 He likes the warmth of an open
dishwasher.
(The quality of these pix
are disappointing. I wonder which
cell has the best camera.)
Back to work...
Happy Click'n!

5 comments:

  1. I get pretty good pictures with my iPhone...most of the time. Are you using the camera that came with the phone? I use Camera+ a free app which seems to work better. Need to keep that little lens clean and hold the phone real steady while indoors something I neglect to do a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny shots! I don't have cell phone camera, but I know that iPhone has a pretty good one built in. I don't know if you have an older phone or not, so the quality of the sensor on an older one could be an issue. With small cameras it is very easy to hold them loosely and move the camera significantly while pushing the button. Since the sensors are so small, any movement on your part will greatly affect the sharpness of the images. I see a lot of people with the cameras held out far away from their bodies and their arms spread out like wings. That kind of stance is just asking for trouble with camera motion. As far as an editor is concerned, I highly recommend Snapseed, which is a free app.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really got some great spontaneous shots of your kitty and by the way he is beautiful....I have to slip around to get shots of my cat as well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. mall cameras it is very easy to hold them loosely and move the camera significantly while pushing the button. Since the sensors are so small, any movement on your part will greatly affect the sharpness of the images. I see a lot of people with the cameras held out far away from their bodies and their arms spread out like wings. That kind of stance is just asking for trouble with camera motion. As far as an editor is concerned, I highly recommend Snapseed, which is a free app.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...love the kitty shots!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!