Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring brings my beloved daffodils!

Finally a quiet morning to sit among my daffies,
 before they too disappear along with Spring. 
 Last summer we removed our overgrown garden, 
leaving the choice trees and shrubs.
Before winter, I was able to add a few new daffodils...
maybe one year I'll have so many daffies growing
you won't notice the crazy lazy lady sitting among them.
Hope you all are enjoying Springtime!
Happy Click'n!


  1. gorgeous flowers, stunning photos

  2. Those are glorious! Daffodils have a special place in my heart.


Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.