Monday, August 18, 2014

Fireball

This was taken during my morning run...
I remember sitting in that line of traffic before my retirement.
Looks like a fireball (sun) with a tail (clouds). Might be what that asteroid headed for Earth will look like if it does come our way in 2880.  
Ten more weeks till the 5K I registered for in Tulsa, on Oct. 25th.  Besides the 5K, and feeling so much better physically and mentally, the wildlife where I've been running has been so much fun to watch! 
Thank goodness our summer has been unusually cool and wet making us hopeful for a beautiful autumn! 
All these photos were taken with my iPhone which I carry with me to mainly aid my running (tunes, gps, and interval training, oh yes, and if I get inspired along the way). 
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. I like your new header photo (it is new, no?) Am looking forward to how your 5K goes. Too bad we will miss the 2880 event. What a photo opportunity that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to be retired? No more traffic woes like that! Gosh, how wonderful that you can run. I'm hobbling right now on two knees that hurt. Enjoy the romps and beautiful nature!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.