Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Want a hug? I do!

Our daughter Emily and best friend Angie
were lucky enough to experience their first pregnancy together,
and now their children are besties too.
 I married into a family which give amazing hugs...
isn't it the best feeling to get a "real" bear hug?
I mean, you KNOW you've been hugged!
Our grand-daughter won't be spoiled
because she is the only girl,
but because she has the most vivacious, 
adventurous and loving spirit I've ever seen in a child!
Precious, precious, precious are our grand-kids!
Okay, guess I've put it off long enough...
gotta get my run in before it gets too hot.
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. They both look adorable! Ah, the adventures that those two will have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a strong feeling that they will be best friends forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.