Saturday, December 13, 2014

Memes ~ Leaf Tracings

I love seeing the surprise of  what the
 elements in nature can create.
 While out running this week, I noticed
a gazillion dirt tracings of the autumn's fallen leaves. 
They were only noticeable after the leaves had been picked up.
***
I'll be sharing my photos with these three groups ~
One called "Macro Monday 2" gallery (here).
And a Saturday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
Plus I've submitted to a Tuesday gallery called
 "Our World Tuesday" (here),
which has a wonderful concept photos sharing "our world"!
***
Have a wonderful day...
Happy Click'n!

4 comments:

  1. Nature art indeed! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great when your running, I would to do that. Excellent images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my first ever viewing of dirt tracing of leaves. they are so pretty and lacy looking.. what a find and super shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never noticed them before either! Makes me hopeful I will find something new if I stay in the moment, slow down and pay attention.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.