Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Black and White Wednesdays ~ Stain Glass

Stain glass windows have always caught my eye. 
I'm the crafty type and would love to make
stain glass sometime,
though I have too many hobbies as it is!
***
This is my shot for "Black and White Wednesdays"
 (visit this great website here).
***
Original shot of an abandoned farm house with a 
stained glass window still intact.
***
“Photography for me is not looking, it’s feeling.
 If you can’t feel what you’re looking at, then you’re never
 going to get others to feel anything 
when they look at your pictures.” Don McCullin
Happy Click'n!

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful stained glass window. I too would love to have a go at making stained glass, but I also have too many hobbies. Maybe one day. Fantastic pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that´s a beautiful window in both color and BW. I think that would be an interesting hobby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.