Sunday, February 8, 2015

Macro ~ This, I love!

Flickr's MacroMondays theme  ~ "This, I love"! (here)

I love this BAD Boy...
except when he poops on the carpet.
Yeah, I want to chase him around the house
when that happens.
But NO, he'll just sit there hoping this gesture is getting across.
With his fist high.  He wants tuna.
"Bad to the bone"!
Good thing he is pretty.
***
And I'm sharing this macro photo with these Macro groups:
 "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
and a Sunday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
     “To me, photography is an art of observation.  It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.”— Elliott Erwitt
***
Happy Click'n!


9 comments:

  1. What a sweetie (accidents do happen)… we had two kitties over the years who looked similar to your darling kitty. Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shot, he looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is a handsome fellow, much like my spoiled rotten cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A handsome rascal for sure, I have one cat that is not good with the litter box, such a pain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.