Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday Cat Selfies ~ Katie Kat

Katie has been feeling punk, 
but after a few trips to the Vet,
she is back to normal.
 She even feels like being with the family
and spooning with this bad boy. 
Hopefully, no more trips to the Vet
for another year...
Is Katie waving bye-bye or is that a "high four", I mean "five"?
***
Join "Sunday Selfies Blog Hop"
at "The Cat on My Head" (here)
a wonderful cat blog dedicated to, you guessed it, cats!
***
"I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and 
touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed.
 These things, to me, are expressions of love." ~ James Herriot
***
Happy Click'n!

10 comments:

  1. just to sweet, this post needs a 'sweet alert"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Selfie ! Hope for you no vet anymore !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinbad agrees...no more trips to the vet! >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie you are a stunner!
    Those were some super Selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's a Pawkiss :) Pawkisses for an Easy Sunday :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet selfies-- glad she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a meowvolous Sunday Selfie, and we love the photo of you two spooning. Thanks for joining our blog hop. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are feeling better, Katie!
    Purrs,
    Gus, Pearl, and Jaq

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you are feeling better, its no fun being sick, for you or your family!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cat lover here...like these shots. Have to visit The Cat on my Head--I had a cat that slept on my head.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.