Monday, April 20, 2015

Macro Love ~ Herbs and Spices

Our Flickr's Macro Monday theme
this week is "herbs and spices".
This was a difficult shoot, some days are like that.
I found a variety of herbs and spices in our kitchen cabinet.  
Arranged them in a variety of ways.
But nothing seemed to pop today.
(Whole nutmeg and cinnamon sticks with a pestle.)
(Bay leaf on a wooden plate.)
(Cinnamon sticks in a mortar with pestle.)
As I reminded myself not to get discouraged,
(Bay leaf, caraway seeds and paprika, BF - before the fall.)
I accidentally flipped a plate of herbs and spices in the air.
Yikes...what a mess.
For real, I had to shake it off...spices and irritations!
 ***
Flickr's Macro Mondays (here).

And I'm sharing with my 
other favorite Macro groups:
 "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
and a Sunday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
 ***
“Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.” 
― William Cowper
 ***
Happy Click'n!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the cinnamon sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of your macros are wonderful, my favorite today is Cinnamon sticks in a mortar... thanks for stopping by and i wish others would share their knowledge with us no matter how small we think the info is.. you are great about sharing your knowledge with us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, I agree with you. I look at my blog as an open book and refer to my posts too when I have a senior moment! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.