Thursday, April 9, 2015

What Restores me, Daffy Dills!

What restores me are my daffodils...
 I look forward to seeing them pop up
every Spring.  They help be forget our
brown world of winter.
 And today, they are gone, but
thankfully, I got outside at their peek and took
a ridiculous amount of photos so they can restore me anytime!
***
Join us at "Little By Little", here,
to share "what restores you"!
***
"The air is like a butterfly
With frail blue wings.
The happy earth looks at the sky
And sings."
-  Joyce Kilmer, Spring
***
Daffodils are the awakening of the earth
and do they ever sing to me!
My favorite flowers...
Happy Click'n!

5 comments:

  1. my mothers favorite flowers and her yard was full of them, but here in the south we call them John Qulls.. jonquils..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too. Sadly mine did not bloom this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful to see your excellent macro dillies!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils are beautiful, sunny flowers. I love them too.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.