Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Our World Tuesday ~ Can you feel the music?

Tulsa's International Mayfest (here) has a history for being interrupted
by our Spring weather, but Saturday night the music was on...
it's always a rare performance and a must go to
when Bradio (The Brady Orchestra) gets together.
They play Beatles, Chicago, Elvis, Rolling Stones 
and the occasional Joe Cocker (Mad Dogs and Englishmen), 
my favorite by far!

The above photo before my first beer...
Can you feel the music?
After my first beer...

not really, just playing with my camera once again.
Oh, the beer was real, but intentional camera movement.
I really like doing abstracts.

Other Summer free concerts for the Tulsa area, here.
***
Share your world with "Our World Tuesday", here.

***
A piece of my world,
join the party...
Happy Click'n!

3 comments:

  1. Great effects - that beer's pretty strong :) #ourworldtuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun! I love hearing live music in an outdoor setting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your progression of your impression of the music!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.