Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Is it natural or learned?

I've been watching our oldest grandson, Ledger, 
the last six months and he has been exhibiting mannerisms that of 
the grown men I see.
Leaning on the post, weight shifted to one leg,
and wrists crossed....what's up with this?
I think Ledger has been watching his Uncle Josh
and has a little hero worship going on.
Are baseball gloves really irresistible?
I've seen hand soap with leather glove scents,
I don't get it. 
I asked Ledger about it, but he's not 
letting me in on these male mysteries.
I think he has already been sworn to secret club!
Thank goodness,
there is still some little boy in Ledger.
Every time he ran past me he made silly faces for me.
We had a great time enjoying our
family during Father's Day weekend!
I hope you all made great memories too...
Happy Click'n!



2 comments:

  1. i think it is some natural, genetic and learned... my oldest son did not look much like his dad, now at 50 he is the twin of his dad, his voice on the phone and the way he moves, walks and talks.. love the silly face

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie! I would say both learned and natural.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.