Monday, June 1, 2015

Macro Love ~ Stripes

This week Flickr's themed Macro Mondays is "Stripes",
"Stripes: A repetitive pattern. It could be a pattern of texture….
colour…lines….straight lines….wide lines…wavy…narrow… ". 
Like a challenge?
Join Macro Mondays on Flicker, here.
***
Also shared with these Macro groups:
 "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
and a Sunday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
“The camera is an instrument that teaches people 
how to see without a camera.” — Dorothea Lange
***
Happy Click'n!

3 comments:

  1. i love that quote by Lange, so very true... my camera has me seeing all kinds of things i never saw before. perfect stripe pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote too. I'm always amazed when I look at my photos to see what I've missed as well. Very neat photo for the challenge. I'm following you now. It used an old profile pic....don't know why! But maybe you'll know it's me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed… we see so much more with the assistance of a lens! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.