Sunday, June 21, 2015

Macro Mondays ~ Brush

This week's Flickr Macro Mondays theme is "Brush".
First to come to mind were my new paint brushes and lots of color.
I like the over exposed photo below, but not enough to stop.
I crisscrossed and arranged these brushes every-which-way, 
but nothing really popped for me.
 Not ready to give up, I picked another brush, a white one, 
and picked a grey background using natural window lighting. 
This suits me better!
Once again, I look forward to seeing
everyone's macros...
***
Equipment used Canon EOS 60D camera and
 my lens is EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM.
***
Like a challenge?
Join Macro Mondays on Flicker, here.
***
I also shared with these Macro groups (no theme):
 "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
and a Sunday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul,
 and paints his own nature into his pictures." ~  Henry Ward Beecher
***
Happy Click'n!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos, especially the last one is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the detail of the bristles on the last photo, wow! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.