Sunday, June 14, 2015

Macro Mondays ~ Reflections

This week's Flickr Macro Mondays theme is "Reflections".
If I didn't have mirrors and shiny things around the house,
I might not have worked in a photo shoot this busy week of mine.
These objects are glass pebbles used in flower vases
when making flower arrangements.
The iridescent ones add to the bokeh.
Our Blue Balloon blossoms are thriving,
and I added one to the mix.
In the following shot you can see the swirling reflections from
the silver etched tray I used as a backdrop in the mirror.
Once again, I look forward to seeing
everyone's macros!
***
Equipment used Canon EOS 60D camera and
 my lens is EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM.
***
Like a challenge?
Join Macro Mondays on Flicker, here.
***
I also shared with these Macro groups (no theme):
 "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
and a Sunday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
“When do I see a photograph, when a reflection?” 
― Philip K. DickA Scanner Darkly
***
Happy Click'n!

7 comments:

  1. Creative and pretty. Those little stones do look enchanting in the first two photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautifully done and you have inspired me to try this myself

    mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful series! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie, Great job on the photos. I like the purple one. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these shots! And the one with the purple flower, absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.