Sunday, June 28, 2015

Macro Mondays ~ Seeing Double

 This week's Flickr Macro Mondays theme is "Seeing Double".
I'm a little jealous of the cameras that have
 "in camera" double, triple etc. exposure settings.
"Magic Lantern" is a free firmware that
supposedly has the ability to do this but I'm a
little afraid to download it to my camera (by memory card). 
If  you are familiar with ML or use it, 
please leave a comment with your input/advice.
I captured the above photo by shooting through a
piece of clear glass with texture, which
gave my shot a blurry effect.
Seeing double after one to many barley pops!
***
Equipment used Canon EOS 60D camera and
 my lens is EF 100mm f2.8L Macro IS USM.
***
Like a challenge?
Join Macro Mondays on Flicker, here.
***
I also shared with these Macro groups (no theme):
 "Macro Monday 2" a Monday photo gallery (here),
and a Sunday photo gallery called "i heart macro" (here).
***
The picture that you took with your camera
 is the imagination you want to create with reality.” 
 — Scott Lorenzo
***
Happy Click'n!


2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments!

Thank you for your understanding!

© Emily J Powell and Millie @ Click'n Camera, February 10, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Emily J Powell and Millie @Click'n Camera with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Photos may not be used, copied, printed without prior permission.